DIY You Virtual Reality Headset - Google Cardboard


From Google I/O listed the Google cardboard , I always want to get one , because of its a low price device feel virtual reality. Unfortunately, failing to buy a google cardboard drove me crazy . So I decided DIY a google cardboard by myself. It just need some tool :
1 . Google Cardboard PDF File ,A4 printed it, You can download fromhttps://developers.google.com/cardboard/]
2 . A Cardbaord , maybe two.
3 . Art Knife
4 . Scissors
5 . Double-sided adhesive
Any way, build this headset cased about 1 hours . I found it really fun , I love the cardboard idea ! I hope more guys could enjoy the Virtual Reality Game , movie and street view etc.

Step 1: Step 1: Stick A4 Paper On Cardboard.

Picture of Step 1: Stick A4 Paper On Cardboard.
DIYCardboard-04.jpg
At first, you need cut out the printed google cardboard A4 paper.
Then, stick them to the cardboard with double-sided adhesive

Step 2: Step2: Cut Out The Cardboard

Picture of Step2: Cut Out The Cardboard
DIYCardboard-06.jpg
This step cased mostly time of the project. Almost used me 30 minutes , we need follow the printed paper cut the cardboard. Since I used a hard cardbaord, when I cut it, those hole were too hard cut clear.
Finally, I thought I cut very clear and beautiful.

Step 3: Step3: Build Own Headset

Picture of Step3: Build Own Headset
DIYCardboard-07.jpg
Actually, I wasted two cardboard . Finial got a perfect one . The entire production process is quite interesting .
I believe if build it with your kids, it will be more interesting.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »